The Domatic Controller, using standard Romex cabling (aka. powerline) or POE for power and data, monitors and controls all connected Domatic hardware devices and securely makes them available to the resident's WiFi network and cloud services.
The Controller has cellular communication to the Domatic Service when the WIFI is not available, allowing remote control and monitoring immediately. When WIFI is available, with just one step, the controller connects the Domatic hardware devices to the resident's WIFI network so that they can be controlled by popular voice assistants.
- Control center for the Domatic connected home
- Ties the home’s networks together along with the Domatic Service for remote control of your home devices, using modern security protocols
- 4G/LTE radio
- Standard size for easy installation into a double-gang wall box
- Installed on the home’s Romex powerline
- Creates a powerline or POE network for all connected Domatic devices
- LCD touch-screen to display system and application information
- Flexible architecture to easily support future applications and devices
- Works with popular voice control systems, such as Amazon AlexaTM, Google HomeTM, or Apple’s SiriTM, to provide voice activation for connected Domatic components and appliances
Pre-order by paying a 5% deposit of the full price. When the units are ready we will reach out and request the outstanding amount including taxes and shipping.