Hyperion is a fully-integrated device for supplying power and control to low-voltage devices such as LED lights, fans, and sensors, making full use of the power delivery capacity of 802.3bt Power-Serving Equipment (PSEs). It supports a wide variety of LED lighting options, including voltage and current control as well as direct support for WS281x addressable devices. It also supports a variety of 24V based sensors such as occupancy and flood sensors.
- IEEE 802.3bt Powered-Device with integrated LED lighting drivers.
- Up to 63 Watts or 4 Amps delivered to a load.
- Auto-detects (through the harness) load type, voltage, and current needs and relays it to PSE using LLDP, radically simplifying installation.
- Implements Domatic standard light and sensor APIs, an open standard for discovery, security, and control.
- Aluminum enclosure, 120mm x 160mm x 91mm, with mounting holes.
- Moisture-tolerant for damp locations.
Hyperion requires the Domatic controller (available for preorder), and 802.3bt PSE (sold separately). Each light, fan, sensor requires a self-identifying harness, which will be added to our catalog as they become available.