The Domatic Room Sensor monitors room occupancy and environmental conditions such as light levels, temperature, humidity and noise levels. Domatic uses the sensors to maintain the desired environment based on your specific needs and usage patterns. Data can be tracked and monitored remotely for use cases such as vacancy management.
- Domatic-enabled ― installation uses standard home electrical cabling to connect to the Domatic home network
- Contains various sensors in one package to monitor:
- Occupancy (through passive infrared scanning)
- Ambient temperature, humidity, light, and noise levels
- Efficient ceiling mounting for wide-ranging sensing of the entire room
- Adjust sensitivity of each sensor component remotely through the Domatic Service
- Customizable room monitoring scenarios and alerts
- Supports automatic adjustment of environment based on usage patterns gathered from sensor data
Pre-order by paying a 5% deposit of the full price. When the units are ready we will reach out and request the outstanding amount including taxes and shipping.